Unfortunately we have not been able to find a suitable date on which to stage the event later this year for a variety of reasons.
So, sadly we have decided there will be no Glen Affric Duathlon 2020 after all.
All entrants have the option of full refund (including t-shirt orders) or can choose to defer to next year by which time hopefully this health emergency will be over. At present the provisional date for the 2021 event is Saturday 8th May.
Please contact email@example.com and state which choice you are making – if you require a refund give full postal address as refunds will probably be by cheque due to our antiquated banking arrangements. The process might be slow but you will get your money refunded if you request this so we would ask you to bear with us.